Thursday, September 11, 2014

The childish side of me!! *warning: unsuitable for mature readers

Though some may think that I am rather mature and independent, there is still a childish side of me which is hidden. 

I would hope for fairy-tale like situations to happen in my day to day life. Here are the lists:

1. Someone to offer me a plaster when I'm seen limping ard the office due to my uncomfortable wedges/heels which caused blister.

2. Be a good terms with some big shots and tell CV that how much he/she wants me to be on their team.

3. Arrive at the office to see a bouquet of flower/gift on my desk that says 'from your secret admirer'.

4. To receive a big bouquet of flower and then tell the person who gave me that that I'm allergy to pollen. LOL

5. To make my existence known in the office, such that people who I'm zero interaction with know my name! (DONE! Woohoo) 

6. To know a boyfriend who pretended to be average but turn out to be rich man son! 

7. Get a foreigner BF, but he is willing to learn Chinese for my sake. 

And the lists go on... I will add in more when I thought of it. *wink


No comments: