Thursday, September 25, 2014

I have been confirmed!

Back to blogging again.. 

First up, I got the JOB! Woohoo! 
Oh well, I thought I would be extremely happy when I am to receive the confirmation letter, but sad to tell, I was like oh-to-the-Kay! My happiness was still at the peak when I got my results! Ahem.. Anw, there were only freaking 3 lines in the letter, which was totally unexpected of. I do understand that there is nothing much to write besides saying that you have been confirmed, but I worked hard for 3 months and that's all I get? Yes, suck it up bitch! #expectingtoomuch oh well, at least they printed your name on the letter and gave you a physical letter rather than an email. LOL

Now that I'm confirmed, work life goes on! I'm getting increasing 没大没小to my buddy, who will be promoted next month. But I'm glad that he don't really mind, and we have numerous funny moments together!!! Like really funny.. (Recalling all the hilarious conversation we had, LOL) I am now rather close with everyone on the team, except my bosses, and woohoo got appointed as the social committee head within 3 months leh! It's just an imaginary designation by my senior who got married recently! And I was invited too! Too bad, I didn't have the chance to take pht with her on that day~ Hais!! Anyway, I'm just trying to say that it is not really a big deal being appointed as the social committee head.

I was telling my work friends how I feel as though I'm heading to school daily when I'm actually going to work. I'm fitting in nicely into the company culture and all, which is a good thing! I'm doing more or less the same tasks recently, but everyday is not like yesterday. You could be completing everything early today, but u will only be done later than the estimated time the next. And it is becoming a taboo between us to talk about how's your day is in the early part of the day now, cause you will just jinx it! #freakingtrue Many are saying that you love your job a lot har? Hmm, how should I say it? Not bad, I would say.. I'm that kind of person who would enjoy whatever I am doing, so ya lor. Just like How I had enjoyed going school when I'm in SIM. The only few days per weeks where I get to interact with people beyond my comfort zone. 

I'm getting more and more vulgar now, and I think it is norm when u started working? It's really the best word to express your feelings at time. Just like when I was hungry, and my friend at work teased/said something which idk what to answer, I will just look at him and Fuck la. LoL. Hahaha I'm thankful for them all being guys, who wouldnt mind me scolding them off like that. I'm like the youngest there afterall. 

I shall end it off here.. Oh well, kinda long, haha!



No comments: