Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Just a little bit more on work

Work is just as mentioned previously, nothing changed, except the fact that my probation is ending, like real soon. I have left the thought of passing or failure behind me long ago, and am enjoying every moment I am with my team. 
Whether I clear the probation anot, here are my achievements for the past months:

1. Established myself as a INFO BANK (EIB) oh well, I'm simply too observant that I know a lot of things that happened in the office.

2. I was appointed as the social committee head for the team. For the same reason as above, my collegues are saying that my radar is way too strong to be true.

3. Get closer with my teammates that I can joke around with them every now and then while working.

4. Know a bunch of people, their official name is batchmates, but truth is, they are my FRIENDS! Lunchmates too!

5. Made my existence known in the company, as the manager of other teams recognise me. 

6. My excel skills improve tremeously; and i can now do typing on the keyboard now as though I'm playing piano. LOL
 
7. And many more, which are more technical and all..

Oh well, I nvr meant to write about work, but since I did, so be it.

Ethel

No comments: