Friday, August 01, 2014

My life with a job, a little cash and many friends

I have a few minutes to spare and so am here to share a little of my thoughts.

Knowing that I am from SIM, despite holding a UOL degree, getting a job would be hard. So, I have actually lowered my wish list during my job hunting. 

I guess my mum is right, just let nature take its course. To be honest, I was not expecting a positive reply when I emailed my resume to the company, I cannot even believe that I got the job eventually. And it was until yesterday then I realized that this job actually fits my job wish list perfectly. It is an MNC; not underpaying me; finance industry; good culture and environment. So ya, what else can I ask for?! Having a group of batchmates who is there to love, hate and share sorrow with, it is a bonus!! That's why I'm afraid of losing it, it has became something really important for me. Some may say that we can always find another job, but then I'm not the kind with good job hunt luck.

Anw, the other thing which I want to share is that this job makes me realise who are my REAL friends. Due to my unusual working hours (which I like it a lot), I can't really meet up with them on usual dinner time. I can only arrive at late 8 or 9pm, and that is provided that I am able to complete my tasks on time. I am really thankful of them for accommodating to my working hours and place, and arranged to meetup near my work place! And I'm also thankful of your for arranging a meetup cause of the need of it and not for other reasons. Kamsa! Love your much! 

Alright, that is it for nowww! I am praying for the best for everything in my life.

No comments: