Saturday, August 16, 2014

RESULTS IS OUT AND I GRAD!

I achieved my dream results.

I was surprised by my results which were released a few days(weeks ago by the time I complete this post). Though I was kind of hoping that it will turn out well, I was still blown away at the moment when my results finish loading on my tablet. I was literally trembling and I'm not joking.

There is just too many whom helped me in one way or another throughout for my UOL journey.

First of all, my parents. They are definitely not approving of me going to SIM, but that's where my results can bring me to. #suckstobeme(back then) Nonetheless, they financed me throughout. Though they have been saying that I will be the one who will be benefiting from my academic achievement, so I should work hard for myself; Little did they know that all i wish is for them to be proud of me. Hence, they are always my motivation of studying harder and aiming high, even if it means to touch the sky. I mean how else can you better repay your parents' financial support throughout your life other than making their every cents spent worthwhile. So, THANKYOU PAPA & MAMA!

Next up would definitely be FRIENDS. Be it those who went SIM together me with from JC, or those I met during my UNI life(though there is not many), they are definitely the essentials, esp during the freshmen year. I am glad that we were so mature that we didn't choose the same module just to get accompanion for classes. The sharing of SIM important updates and reminders, though I am the one who did the job most of the times, but ya.. Thanks for bursting my little bubble during my freshmen year by telling me how below average my results were, and that I should work ever harder to match up with you guys. Thanks for bombarding my WA with all sort of questions the day before exam to make me nervous and was thinking: SHIT, IDK ALL THOSE STUFF!!! T.T 

My UNI life may not be as HAPPENING as the others, but the presence of ALL of you have certainly BEAUTIFY my UNI life to the MAXIMUM. THANKYOU.

Why is our convocation so far away from now? I would probably forget all this happiness when the time comes. Oh well, who cares. I am still gonna do the renting of gown, forced a couple of two and Tada, we are attending the convocation together!!

The final line before ending:我们真的毕业🎓了!

HP

No comments: