Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Weeks into working

I'm not sure what to do at this point of time, and so I thought of blogging.

I did mentioned at my previous post that I had found a job, and I started on 16 June.

There was a total of 7 new hires for OA, and I am really thankful for their existence. They were not just my lunchmates when I got 'neglected' by my team on the first day, they are also my help desk.  This week, we are having our induction and finally we had the chance to have lunch together in full strength plus a few others! And one thought strikes me today. We are intersecting with each other in the current part of our life, and after this, we will be parted. Fate allows us to meet, to know each other and work together, and I find it very amazing! Oh well, maybe thinking too much, but ya.

Anyway, work is tough and complicating when I were to join the team without induction. Knowing nothing, even performing shortcuts on excel spreadsheet can be complicating. Not to mention doing a proper rec.  Now then I realised why big firms only want to hire SMART ASS. If you are not smart, you cannot really help them. Everybody will be busy with their own tasks, meeting due time and all, they can't be there to help u out all the time, leave alone coaching!

But I do need to confess that I am taking some of things for granted. I have to admit that my buddy is being really kind and helpful, helping me out with small small issues, which I thought was nothing, but it turns out to be pretty useful and essential! Really need to thank him for that! My fellow colleagues are a bunch very nice people who are constantly giving me advice and helping me out! Thank you!! Despite you guys being very hiong at work, ignoring all the extra activities that were held at the office, we are amazing in our way. I was surprised by the birthday surprise given to new hire and those activities that the team is doing for team outing!

Oh well, none of them is going to see this post, but I shall just write it for myself as a memory (is it a correct word to use? Well, as long as I got my idea across! #whyusechimvocab)

My life is going on track now, and i will continue on with this road for awhile more before making small changes at a time. I am living up to my motto of enjoying every moment to the fullest! So yippee!!!!

Lol
HP

No comments: