Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Induction 07/01/2014, our paths crossed.

Taking my first annual leave from work in my life despite not having doing proper work for the past 1.5weeks.

I was on training for the past 1.5weeks, and reporting at 930am to the office daily feel the same as going to school not long ago. I didn't dread of going school or office, instead I'm looking forward to it. Looking forward to the chance to interact with people, be it colleagues, batch mates and am interested to know what is gonna happen for the rest of the day... Haha maybe it was just me who feels that way, but I really enjoyed myself ever since I started working. Well, perhaps I will change my opinion after my first month end! We shall see. 

Anyway, my batch mates and I sort of prefer to describe our life in the company as enrolling in NS. Hence yesterday was our POP. Lol, it was the end of our induction, and we will be dispersed to different corners of the office. It was pretty surprising to see how much we have bonded on the week(s). Perhaps the age gap between us is small?! However, just by looking at how we do not pick to sit beside any specific person over lunch, and be able to talk to whoever that is present at your table, I think we guys really know each other well. 

We had a dinner gathering after induction yesterday and though we are missing of 3 persons, it was awesome!! I really didn't expect this when I first joined the company; I was hoping for some partners for lunch when I signed the contract and it turned out to be better than I had expect. 

I am really thankful for you guys! :) Looking forward to the next batch outing or induction! Meanwhile, let's work hard, chill hard and play hard (in the pantry) together. Oh bond well with your various teams too! Lastly please think of me on 'beer and chips' day! *wink 

For work, I'm no longer HuiPin, but Ethel. No matter my name, my (pretend) extrovert characteristics remain. 

Ethel 

No comments: