Thursday, June 26, 2014

Wedding photos <3

Attended several weddings recently, and have seen plenty of wedding photos. Beautiful were all the photos, but they do not possess the correct vide of what I hope my wedding photos should have. 

It was until I was wasting my time exploring ig today that I found the vide that I was looking for - Koreanish wedding photo! Not sure if it was because it was in trend, or is it because I'm into Korean stuff now, those wedding photos blown me off~

Hopefully, when I'm getting married, my potential husband will have the capability of allowing us to indurge in such luxurious pre-wedding activity! It's once in my life time thing, so It must be done up nicely, right?! I hope that I would not have to settle for the usual stuff that most people do, but it is totally not to my liking.

Well~ not like I will be getting married soon, or I will be taking those photos in advance. But ya, feel free to browse their ig and experience the happiness of getting married!! 

To those who just got married, HAPPY MARRIAGE!! *heart heart* 

HP

😘😘

No comments: