Monday, May 19, 2014

Graduated 'unofficially'

In the midst of writing an effective cover letter, but I am stuck. Just then, I remembered this (idk how long) abandoned blog of mine. Well, perhaps it is time to come and do some updates. 

Finally, I am "unofficially" graduated. Had my last paper last Friday, and I have been 'resting' since then. 


Life is always contradicting. When I was young, I have always been excited about the day when I can start working and contributes to the society..(Well, less of the contributing part, and more of the I wanna make money) Now that, I can officially and be able to work full time, I am dreading it. Too much dilemma and unknown ahead, and all of this is scaring me. The process of job hunting is terrifying too. But it is the process that one has to go through right, sucking it up. 


Graduating trip to Europe (especially popular) and some other countries are common, but I can go for none (as of now la), cause the Summer school last year costs me a bomb. The main obstacle is none other than my father, who feels that I am overspending. Well, he has got the point there, so objection will just fuel the chaos. BUT, at some point of time, when I am really stress out and explode, I might just pack my bag and off I go~


I am rather drained today, so I might not be continuing with my cover letter, and I might be moving on to watch my variety shows!


HP

No comments: