Thursday, April 24, 2014

Would fate gives u achievement which u have Nv work hard for?

Fate: What meant to be, will eventually be... But hardwork is still needed to push for it right? 

Final year of studies, and I'm setting an exceptionally high expectation for myself. Though I started (revision) early this year, as the remaining days get lesser, I got increasingly stress, it seems that I would not have enough time to complete my revision? 

Sometimes, I thought to myself: how about relaxing my expectations a little, then I would not be so stress up..? But then since it is the final lap, and you are going through it no matter what your expectation is, why not go the toughest way and hope for a best result? 

Two weeks left, I'm not sure if I would be able to handle it. Let's just pray for the best! 

HP

No comments: