Thursday, March 13, 2014

How to go on from here?

Time is running short, what to do?

It is less than 2 months to the FINALS, and I had been inefficient with studying this week. Really need to kick of my obsession with Crime related dramas, cause once you are hooked up, you cant do anything else.

While I was doing my household work today, I just realise that my aim to get a job before the exam ends seems impossible. The fear of having of being jobless after graduation strikes me.

Hais, if it is the case, then what to do? Just sucks it up and move on!

I am superstitious, so I really hope that the fortune of goat this year is as predicted, and I will have a smooth career life! Please~
(God, I sound so loser, but ya. When everything seems to fail, believing in fate is my only way out)

HP

No comments: