Sunday, December 13, 2015

Changed the layout of this blog, it looks more like my dairy now. Oh well, that's the whole purpose of starting this blog and still keeping it till now.

Looking back at my older posts, I see that the style and content of my posts changed.
I used to post about my daily life, like what I do after schools, who did I meet and etc. Those seems so childish and meaningless now. Not like others is interested in knowing what am i engaging with after classes?! HAHA but those were the trend back then, cause we didnt have fb/ig, we cant checked in and etc. Imagine we have all those during our secondary school days, things will definitely be different. OMG, I am reading through my older posts, and I am shocked by all those that I wrote! *Insert shocking face* Shall removed archive too~


Cant help but to continue reading whatever I have posted previously, so I shall end here.


BYE~

No comments: