Wednesday, January 07, 2015

The beginning of a new chapter..

One of my bestest buddies just left the company (for good)... 

I thought I won't be very much affected by that until now, his very last day. He would not be there tomorrow when I report to work. The feeling is terrible. I know it will soon become a norm to me, especially in this company, but these being the first time that I have to accept someone leaving, someone so close to me, I am feeling down. 

I was reluctant to go home after work just now, cause I have so much words to say, but I just can't seems to spell it out in his face. 

Being from the same induction group, we are (in a way) dependent on each other in the beginning. Then slowly, I'm dependent on him, cause he is always ready to help me out. So thankful for him being my induction mate, team mate and one of the team buddies!

I wonder how will my work life without him be like, though there are other run legs readily available. For a long while in my life, I feel that I am being taken care of by all the guys in my team. Though they are saying that I'm forcing them to run all the errands for me, the true is they don't mind helping me out. I'm feeling really fortunate to know so many of them and have them staying by me. I know it would be hard to find another of the same brunch of you, so I will certainly cherish what is around me now. 

Ethel 

No comments: