Tuesday, January 07, 2014

A tai tai evening~




The cheese platter I made myself!

On last Friday, I went to the Chocolate Bar at MBS for their chocolate buffet. It is located at level 57, and so in order to be allow in, one has to make reservation in advance. So to prevent disappointment, we did our reservation and only got our slot at 9.30pm. The timing sucks, but we just stick with it. 

The ambience was really good, you get to see the infinity pool and etc. But I thought the buffet was just okayy only. I was only impressed by their free flow of TWG tea. I thought the choices was rather limited, even though I read on some other blogs/forums that say they it has 57 different variety. Perhaps there were this many variety, but none leave a deep impression on me, except for the cheese section. There were quite a number of cheese available for one to choose from, and after trying plenty, I found one of it, by the name of 'port sulat', i am not sure if I it the name correctly, but it was great! 

Overall, I thought if you would want to experience how is it feel like to dine in such a refine place, it would be a good place to go. It's a great place to take photos too! Haha it was rather great to sometime pamper yourself with luxury dining! ✌️

HP

No comments: